Monday, January 14, 2013

A New Adventure: Library School

Well, next week begins my adventure into grad school.  It’s hard to believe I made it to this point. As some of you know after about a year, definitely two years, of working at the UND’s (University of North Dakota) Chester Fritz Library I was sure that Library Science was for me.  Life got in the way and finally last year I finished my Bachelors of Science in Public Administration which paved the way to start library school. I will be attending San Jose State University online starting on January 23 although one class has already started. I’m excited and nervous all at once and just this ball of energy.

My goals while in grad school is to keep improving my organization techniques and to hopefully defeat my procrastination and of course learn all about libraries, information and all sorts of awesome things because I love to learn.  So, I have improved some of my study habits, but suggestions are always welcomed. Although studying does sometimes lead to this:


But I don’t think that can be helped. I will be blogging along the way about things that excite me, things I learn, papers I’m writing and anything that strikes my fancy about libraries. (And sometimes general life type things)

No comments:

Post a Comment